Contact Us at McLaren Photographic for more information or a quote on our various video content or photography services. We are located in Elk Grove Village, Illinois and services the Milwaukee-Chicago-Gary industrial corridor. Our clients span the Midwest into Michigan, Indiana, Wisconsin and Minnesota.
Subscribe to our Newsletter UNWIND to see videos and articles about Visual Marketing strategies for manufacturing, industry, special events and business.
Unwind Issue 4 – March 2013
Unwind Issue 3 – February 2013
Unwind Issue 2 - January 2013
Unwind Issue 1 – December 2012
McLaren Photographic Latest Updates
Video Marketing and YouTube – Slide Presentation
At the CASMI SpringWorld, I gave a number of seminars on Video Marketing and YouTube stressing the growing importance of visual content as a means to engage and attract customers. Google has over 80% of the Search Engine traffic and since it owns YouTube, it will ensure videos uploaded with appropriate descriptions and tags will be found by your clients. For more information on how to make your own videos, download the slides here. For more complex video production requirements, contact us for a consultation. FM December 10, 2012
Why your cell phone is absolutely NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!! According to Conviva’s engagement metrics, global content brands could have captured an additional $2.16 billion in revenue for 2012 had they improved the viewer experience. And without a shift to higher quality, content brands will miss out on an additional $20 billion through 2017 due to poor quality video streams that directly impact viewer engagement. Download the Conviva Viewer Experience Report 2013. FM February 14, 2013
Ooyala, the leading video streaming, analytics and monetization platform provider, released its Global Video Index: 2012 Year in Review, offering key insights into how viewers watch video online around the world. The Video Index affirms that consumer video viewing is shifting online and explains why content providers are experimenting with new types of premium content and delivery methods. FM March 1, 2013
This paper presents some of Cisco’s major global mobile data traffic projections and growth trends.
The Mobile Network in 2012
- Global mobile data traffic grew 70 percent in 2012.
- Last year’s mobile data traffic was nearly twelve times the size of the entire global Internet in 2000.
- Mobile video traffic exceeded 50 percent for the first time in 2012. Mobile video traffic was 51 percent of traffic by the end of 2012.
- Mobile network connection speeds more than doubled in 2012.
- In 2012, the number of mobile-connected tablets increased 2.5-fold to 36 million, and each tablet generated 2.4 times more traffic than the average smartphone.
- There were 161 million laptops on the mobile network in 2012, and each laptop generated 7 times more traffic than the average smartphone.
- Nonsmartphone usage increased 35 percent to 6.8 MB per month in 2012, compared to 5.0 MB per month in 2011. Basic handsets still make up the vast majority of handsets on the network (82 percent).
Marketing professionals have long understood the value of using video as an effective tool in their efforts to engage audiences with their digital marketing initiatives. In the 2012 Online Video Marketing Survey Report, 81% of marketers indicated they used online video in their marketing programs.
More than two thirds of marketers (67%) posted online video to social media and social networking sites, and more than half (52%) used video in conjunction with email marketing, according to Q4 2011 survey results. Not only that, but 64% of marketing professionals indicated they plan to increase their spending for technologies, platforms and services related to the use of video marketing programs in 2012.
Paul Ritter, Interactive Media Strategies in ReelSEO